Data Science Learning in Ranchi
What Is Data Science?
Data Scientist is one of the hottest professions of this year. The United States Bureau of Labor Statistics sees unprecedented growth in the field of data science and predicts 11.5 million job openings in 2026 rising at an annual growth rate of 28%. This Data Scientist course offers a comprehensive curriculum combining live-online instructor-led classes and self-paced learning videos co-developed with IBM. This Data Science certification training concludes with a Capstone project designed to reinforce the learning by building an industry-relevant product encompassing all the key aspects learnt over the course of the program. The skills learnt in this Data Scientist course will help prepare you for the role of a Data Scientist.
Why Be A Data Scientist?
A Data Scientist is a top-ranking professional in any organization. Glassdoor ranks Data Scientist 2nd in the 50 Best Jobs for 2021. In today’s ever-changing market, Data Scientists are scarce and in high demand. As a Data Scientist, you are required to understand business problems, design data analysis strategies, collect, cleanse and structure the required data, apply algorithms and techniques using the right tools, and make recommendations backed by data.
Skills you want to learn before becoming a Data Scientist?
Gain an in-depth understanding of data structure and data manipulation
- Understand and use linear and non-linear regression models and classification techniques for data analysis
- Obtain an in-depth understanding of supervised and unsupervised learning models such as linear regression, logistic regression, clustering, dimensionality reduction, K-NN, and pipeline
- Perform scientific and technical computing using the SciPy package and its sub-packages such as Integrate, Optimize, Statistics, IO, and Weave
- Gain expertise in mathematical computing using the NumPy and Scikit-Learn packages
- Master the concepts of recommendation engine and time series modeling and gain practical mastery over principles, algorithms, and applications of machine learning
- Learn to analyze data using Tableau and become proficient in building interactive dashboards