You must be already participating in the business development activities in IT industry.
Our fee structure is most reasonable as per current market demands. We understand the importance of hard earned money and hence we have very cost effective fee structure for different role based trainings which is affordable compared to other institute in market.
We also have discount plans in case of more students from single college or group of students willing to enroll for specific course. In group of students we provide special discount making the total fee even more affordable.
1. Briefly explain Digital Marketing.
Marketing professionals can use any form of marketing that uses electronic devices or a digital mode to deliver promotional messaging and track its effectiveness throughout the consumer journey. In practice, digital marketing refers to advertising that appears on a computer, phone, tablet, or another type of electronic device. Online video, display ads, SEO, paid social ads, and social media posts are just a few examples. Digital marketing is usually contrasted with traditional marketing strategies, including magazine ads, billboards, and direct mail.
2. What are the types of Digital Marketing in the industry?
Types of Digital Marketing formats are as follows:
- Social Media Profiles
- Images and Video Content
- Blog Posts and eBooks
- Reviews and Customer Testimonials
- Brandes Logos, Images, or Icons.
3. Why has Digital Marketing grown to be this huge compared to offline marketing?
- Directly relates to customers’ needs
- Good exposure to product outreach and analytics
- A more convenient approach to connect with people from all across the world
- Changes can be implemented almost immediately if needed
4. Differentiate between direct marketing and branding?
- Direct marketing aims to increase a company’s revenue by creating demand. The use of stories in brand marketing allows you to connect with your audience on a much deeper level.
- Direct marketing has a direct impact on top-line revenue. Typically, a high level of urgency and priority is assigned. Brand marketing has a long-term impact on brand equity and serves as a barrier to market pressures. It’s not urgent, but it’s critical.
- Testing and measuring are often on the minds of direct marketers. Differentiation is something that brand marketers consider.
- Response, leads, conversion, and sales are the KPIs used in direct marketing. The focus of brand marketers is on KPIs like awareness, recognition, and engagement.
5. Which are some of the popular digital marketing tools?
In Digital Marketing, there are a variety of techniques that can be utilized to achieve a specific aim. Here are a few examples:
Google has developed a free analytics platform for all people that lets you track the performance of your social media site, video and app. You can also calculate your advertisements ROI from here.
Ahrefs.com is an excellent tool for backlinks and SEO analysis.
Mailchimp is an email marketing tool that lets you manage and communicate with clients, consumers, and other interested parties from one central location.
The Google Keyword Planner is a tool that can assist you in determining keywords for your Search Network campaigns. It’s a free app that allows you to locate keywords relevant to your business and see how many monthly searches they generate and how much it costs to target them.
Kissmetrics is a comprehensive online analytics software that provides critical website insights and customer engagement.
Keyword Discovery provides you with access to the world’s most comprehensive keyword index, which is compiled from all search engines. Access to consumer search keywords for goods and services, as well as search terms that direct users to your competitors’ websites.
Semrush is a comprehensive toolkit for gaining web visibility and learning about marketing. SEMrush tools and reports will benefit marketers in SEO, PPC, SMM, Keyword Research, Competitive Research, and content marketing services.
Buffer is a small-to-medium-sized business social media management application that allows users to create content, communicate with customers, and track their social media success. Buffer integrates social media networks such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
AdEspresso is a simple and intuitive Facebook ad management and optimization tool.