Security Expert - Cyber Security Training Course in Ranchi- Studide
The technique of protecting internet-connected systems such as computers, servers, mobile devices, electronic systems, networks, and data from malicious attacks is known as cybersecurity. We can divide cybersecurity into two parts one is cyber, and the other is security. Cyber refers to the technology that includes systems, networks, programs, and data. And security is concerned with the protection of systems, networks, applications, and information. In some cases, it is also called electronic information security or information technology security.
Some other definitions of cyber security are:
Cyber security is the protection of information and data
on computers and computer networks.
The term cyber security can be broken down into two main
– Cyber defense: This is the prevention against attacks
or intrusion, such as installing firewalls and antivirus software.
– Cyber offense: This is the exploitation of
vulnerabilities in order to achieve objectives.
Cyber security can be considered as a form of cyber
Types of Cyber Security
Every organization’s assets are the combinations of a variety of different systems. These systems have a strong cybersecurity posture that requires coordinated efforts across all of its systems. Therefore, we can categorize cybersecurity in the following sub-domains:
- Network Security: It involves implementing the hardware and software to secure a computer network from unauthorized access, intruders, attacks, disruption, and misuse. This security helps an organization to protect its assets against external and internal threats.
- Application Security: It involves protecting the software and devices from unwanted threats. This protection can be done by constantly updating the apps to ensure they are secure from attacks. Successful security begins in the design stage, writing source code, validation, threat modeling, etc., before a program or device is deployed.
- Information or Data Security: It involves implementing a strong data storage mechanism to maintain the integrity and privacy of data, both in storage and in transit.
- Identity management: It deals with the procedure for determining the level of access that each individual has within an organization.
- Operational Security: It involves processing and making decisions on handling and securing data assets.
- Mobile Security: It involves securing the organizational and personal data stored on mobile devices such as cell phones, computers, tablets, and other similar devices against various malicious threats. These threats are unauthorized access, device loss or theft, malware, etc.
- Cloud Security: It involves in protecting the information stored in the digital environment or cloud architectures for the organization. It uses various cloud service providers such as AWS, Azure, Google, etc., to ensure security against multiple threats.
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning: It deals with the processes, monitoring, alerts, and plans to how an organization responds when any malicious activity is causing the loss of operations or data. Its policies dictate resuming the lost operations after any disaster happens to the same operating capacity as before the event.
- User Education: It deals with the processes, monitoring, alerts, and plans to how an organization responds when any malicious activity is causing the loss of operations or data. Its policies dictate resuming the lost operations after any disaster happens to the same operating capacity as before the event.
- Introduction of CYBER SECURITY
- CYBER SECURITY Networking
- CYBER SECURITY Web Applications
- CYBER SECURITY Penetration Testing
- Introduction to Programming
- Python for CYBER SECURITY
- Command Line Scripting
- Penetration Testing
- Foot printing and scanning in CYBER SECURITY
- Web Application Attacks
- System Attacks of CYBER SECURITY
- Network Attacks of CYBER SECURITY
- Buffer Overflow Attacks
- Password attacks
Our Training Programs
Project Training Internship (Online/Offline)
Role Based Training(Online/Offline)
Programming/Coding and Frameworks Training(Online/Offline)
Full Stack Development Training(Online/Offline)