Learn Front-End Development
Front-End Web Development Course in Ranchi
Front-end web development is the development of the graphical user interface of a website, through the use of HTML, CSS, and Java Script, so that users can view and interact with that website.
- Basic setup and learning how to learn
- Learn how to set up a web page
- Learn how to put text on your web page
- Web standards and best practices (such as accessibility and cross-browser compatibility)
- Learn how to apply different styles & formatting to your web page
- HTML, the language that gives web content structure and meaning
- Learn how to create multiple web pages
- Learn how to apply images & links to your web page
- CSS, the language used to style web pages
- Tooling that is used to facilitate modern client-side web development.
With the first course in this Website Designing program, we start you off by introducing you to Front End technologies. This will take you through everything you need to know to become a Front End Developer.
A Front End Developer creates whatever you visually see on a website. They are tasked with creating the necessary elements to make your website attractive, understandable and in the end, retain your user for a longer time and keep them coming back for more.
Further moving to advanced modules, this course in the Web Design program
- Introduces you to how the internet works and how it has evolved in the past few years.
- Takes you through steps on how to structure a webpage using HTML5.
- Introduces you to CSS and it’s framework Bootstrap to help style your webpage and adapt it to multiple platforms or devices.
- Gives you a good understanding of AJAX, JSON and data transfer principles in order to make your website dynamic and provide a seamless experience while delivering data.