Learn Software Testing in Ranchi - Manual, Automation Testing Course in Ranchi
Software Testing Course in Ranchi (studide- Software Training, Testing Institute). We provide offline and online live software training in Ranchi where you will learn how to test applications. Software Lifecycle Management, Quality Assurance and Automation Testing are included in this course. Professional courses are designed for students with a good background of IT knowledge or freshers wishing to enter the field of software testing or developers looking to upgrade their skills. We have a team of skilled and experienced professional software testers in Ranchi and provide our services to small and large companies.
Software testing is the process of validating computer software. It helps to find flaws and errors in the code to fix them before the deployment of the application. A software tester should be well versed with the testing concepts, principals as well as best practices of software quality verification. Therefore, it is essential to understand how best software testing practices can be followed by an organization in order to achieve a high level of quality assurance.
What are the different types of Software Testing Techniques ?
Software testing techniques can be majorly classified into two categories:
1. Black Box Testing: The technique of testing in which the tester doesn’t have access to the source code of the software and is conducted at the software interface without any concern with the internal logical structure of the software is known as black-box testing.
2. White-Box Testing: The technique of testing in which the tester is aware of the internal workings of the product, has access to its source code, and is conducted by making sure that all internal operations are performed according to the specifications is known as white box testing.
|Black Box Testing||White Box Testing|
|Internal workings of an application are not required.||Knowledge of the internal workings is a must.|
|Also known as closed box/data-driven testing.||Also known as clear box/structural testing.|
|End users, testers, and developers.||Normally done by testers and developers.|
|This can only be done by a trial and error method.||Data domains and internal boundaries can be better tested.|
What are different levels of software testing?
Software level testing can be majorly classified into 4 levels:
1. Unit Testing: A level of the software testing process where individual units/components of a software/system are tested. The purpose is to validate that each unit of the software performs as designed.
2. Integration Testing: A level of the software testing process where individual units are combined and tested as a group. The purpose of this level of testing is to expose faults in the interaction between integrated units.
3. System Testing: A level of the software testing process where a complete, integrated system/software is tested. The purpose of this test is to evaluate the system’s compliance with the specified requirements.
4. Acceptance Testing: A level of the software testing process where a system is tested for acceptability. The purpose of this test is to evaluate the system’s compliance with the business requirements and assess whether it is acceptable for delivery.
- Introduction to Software Testing
- Introduction to SDLC and STLC
- Types and Levels of Testing
- Test Planning
- Testing Techniques
- Test Design
- Introduction to Automation Testing
- Introduction to selenium web Driver
Our Training Programs
Project Training Internship (Online/Offline)